[IP] weird bubble movement

Hi everyone :)

This has been bugging me for a loooong time.  Has anyone else noticed
that when you are priming a bubble out of the line that it moves at
different rates?  I watch the darn thing and it will move 1"" through
the tubing then 1/4" (for the sake of discussion) and continue at this
staggered rate.  The reason I was wondering is, if the bubble moves at
an inconsistent rate, is the insulin also moving at an inconsistent
rate?  Is this just our pump (minimed 507C), or do I just have too much
time on my hands now that pumping is basically a breeze?

I would just like to know if we are the only ones experiencing this and
perhaps we should give Minimed a call to question things.

See ya
Barb...mom to Erica 12, pumping since March 17, 1999, 9:30a.m.....the
day our life changed!!