[IP] system crash

>From 7:00 am til about 10:00 am PDT, the mail server was unable to
access the internet. During that time all messages failed to be sent
to their destinations. The archive in the MEMBERS ONLY area will be
correct, however the individual messages did not reach subscribers.
You may view the messages in the archive or retrieve a digest of that
period's messages.

I will endeavor to forward all the message from the crash period to
the respective lists, but I may miss a few.