Re:[IP] Chat Tonight Thurs.7/6

Hi Everyone,      I will be hosting a chat tonight Thursday July 6 at 9:00
pm EDT   ( 2am GMT) Time  in the IP Anytime Room.  I would like to invite
all Veteran, Newbies, Parents, and future pumpers to the chat Tonight!!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE With all your Questions and answers about pumping.
Here is the chat  address.  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml    And to
log in to the chat you will need to enter your E-mail Address as the user
name,  "Make shure you use the same E-mail Address that you used when first
joining Insulin Pumpers"   And the password you need  is ( pumper).  If you
run into any problems just follow the on screen instructions at the chat
site.    Cheers  C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine     And Remember the only
Question that is considered stupid is the Question that is never asked!!!