From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Brandon Keck
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 10:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:square wave

Hi everybody.  As a  mom of a soon to be newbie,  what do those of you who
wear the disetronic do comparable to a square and dual wave?  I was leaning
toward the mini-med because of that option and the child lock.  I do like
the disetronic's lock on how much insulin you can receive in a certain
period, but if Braden is sick and needs alot I wonder how that would work.
Any ideas?
Thanks for all the help!
Beth
Mom to Braden, 4 in 2 wks!!