[IP] Re: Sauna/hot tubs

	I regularly use the sauna after my gym workouts. I use the sof-set
ultimate QR with the tape that they include, a few pieces of Nexcare
Waterproof Tape (comes in a dispenser like Scotch Tape) that I buy at the
drugstore and then a piece of Smith + Nephew Moisture Responsive Cannula
Dressing # 4007 over everything that I order from Minimed. This combination
works for me. Before I used the last two dressings, the cannula would come
out. I only stay in the sauna for 10-15 minutes though. Otherwise I feel
like I'm being cooked like a chicken. YMMV  - Maura