Re: [IP] Children Pumping

Kristin and Susan,

I'm researching pumps for a 4-year-old.  I was not overly worried
about a lock feature and would not have been too upset to live
without it.  But on hearing this, I __really__ like the idea of a max
amount per time period.  To me that sounds much better than a lock
since it could prevent potentially fatal errors by adults as well as
by children.  (I had decided on the D-Tron anyway.)

Tim, dad of Trent dx'd 6/19/00 not-yet-pumping