[IP] FOOD POLICE

I just got to work this morning and my boss brought me in a piece of
homemade peach cobbler.  Within 5 minutes I have been questioned by about 10
people if I should eat that because I am diabetic.  I have got responses
like:

	"your diabetic!"    (as if I didn't know)
	"can you eat that?
	"thats not sugar-free"
	and one guy has a son who is 17 year old D said, "and your diabetic"
(sarcastic)
	 so I preached to him about the freedom of the pump
		(for the third time).

	My all time favorite response to my peach cobbler eating....

	"I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR GLUCAGON ON YOU, YOUR GOING TO NEED 		IT AFTER ALL
THAT SUGAR"
		(haha)

I laughed, if they only knew, I thought.
BACK OFF FOOD POLICE
Melissa...who is eating peach cobbler and bolusing about 3 units...thanks to
"pumpy'