[IP] ouch!

I have been on the pump for a whopping 10 days... A
lot of ups and downs, but that was to be expected.  My
problem is my sites.  My doctor has me changing the
sites every other day. I seem to change the site
(which takes forever...i'm still all thumbs) and then
about a 1/2 to an hour later, the site is very sore to
the touch and I end up uncomfortable and nervous, so
about two hours later I change it again and it seems
fine.  Am I just new and over-cautious or should I
really be switching the site?  Also, could my angle be
wrong (i'm using silhouettes)?  Thanks. -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?