Re: [IP] photos for the list

At 09:51 PM 07/05/00 Jennifer Sutherland wrote:
 >Which Michael? I see a lot of them and newbie here doesn't know which
 >one to send it to.

Not just any Michael, it's the guy who owns this mail list. Try: Michael
<email @ redacted>

Send all of your pictures to him... our rogues gallery needs lots more
photos. If you can't find one that has just you in it, Michael can crop the
picture to exclude things, if you want... just give him a hint as to which
one is you. :-)

If you don't have an electronic picture to send, mail a real one to:
Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real
Suite 206 B
Los Altos, CA 94022

(please enclose a self-addressed envelope with adequate postage on it, if
you want the picture returned)