[IP] sauna/hot tubs

Kristin wrote:
>  Does anyone use a hot tub or sauna on a regular basis?

i am not a regular user of either, but had the opportunity while on vacation
to partake.  I am not sure if it was the first hour long soak or the second
one later that night of2 hours or the semi-frolicking that ensued, but my
silhouette site was definitely in need of repair when I woke up.  I do not
use any extra tape either.  My bgs were GREAT all night, despite a rum with
real coke (YUCK), so i just duct taped the set to me for the rest of the