Re: [IP] tincture of benzoin bottle

At 12:23 AM 7/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I can't believe that Tincture of Benzoin is soooo expensive. I never prayed
>more than $1.70 for 8 oz of this disgustingly tacky liquid.

I don't know what part of the country Amy is in, but maybe area and brand
might play a part for the cost also. Amy said her 2 oz. bottle cost her
$4.39 while my 2 oz. bottle cost me $1.93. I live in the Birmingham, AL
area and CVS got the Swan brand. And yes it does smell. When I opened the
bottle to inspect it I got a little smear on a finger. One of my cats was
on the other end of the couch and I laid my hand down. He came over,
sniffed my finger and turned around trying to cover it up.