[IP] Julie up-date

Well my first endeavor of sending e-mail didn't go so well but I think I'll
do better this time, I hope.  Julie has improved this evening, her blood
pressure and heart rate has gotten better,  from this morning when she
couldn't write she is now writing lots of notes to the Dr's and nurses
expressing her views on many aspects of what they are doing.  Karen says she
looks much improved,  She does have a blood clot in left lung getting high
does of Kubenden will do more x rays tomorrow and another ct to see where she
is at hopefully clot as dissipated. She is in great spirits and pancrease and
kidney is doing great.. Next time probably sat the mail should be from JULIE.
 If I have sent to someone in error just delete.  Bye  Bette