[IP] Re: Humalog timing

Recently Richard asked:

>> How fast does your Humalog work? If you do not eat anything, how long does
>> it take to lower your blood sugar say 50-75 points?

This really is a YMMV. I'm slow at everything, and Humalog is no exception.
We did a test at a class I attended, and I found it probably normally takes
me at least 45 minutes to drop 50 points, and often longer than that.
...anyone know of plans to invent SuperHumalog?  :-)

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."