[IP] Julie,

Hi, I'm sending this to let you all know about Julie, she has had a little
set back in the last 12 hrs,  she is in ICU on the resperator, but doing some
breathing on her own.  Her heart rate has come down from 160's to the 130s,
blood pressure up from low 40's.  Her fluid output has improved with a high
dose of Lasick, said she has about 7 liters of fluid.  Our friend Janet is
going to get AOL loaded on her laptop so  I I will be taking it with me when
I leave tomorrow or Fri. so will try to send out up-dates once a dayh.  They
are doing a CT scan check for blood clot, and proceedure on lung to see where
it's at, also a proceedure to squeeze the heart to help it from working so
hard. The medical teams are wounderful.  Karen feels very comfortable with
them. I know Julie's angles are watching over her, lots of prayer.
I will try to  keep you posted  daily..  Bette