[IP] tincture of benzoin bottle

I can't believe that Tincture of Benzoin is soooo expensive. I never prayed
more than $1.70 for 8 oz of this disgustingly tacky liquid. My bottle had a
cap with a little spout which is unusable unless you are trying to fix a
leak in a dike in Holland. It is an alcoholic solution of Peruvian tree sap.
Even if it was drinkable it should only cost about $0.70 It makes ripping IV
3000 off of your skin a painful experience too. Everything Medical has
gotten so expensive it is crazy. In the first days of my diagnosis I recall
paying only about $7.00 for U-40 NPH Now that insulin is made synthetically
it has tripled in price- that's progress. My fear is that when Uncle Sam
gets into the act things will only get worse.