Re: [IP] insulin lasting in reservoirs - 3 days? +?

Thank you for explaining! Caught the end of that thread and misunderstood.
I'm behind on my mail and reading what I can and when.

In regards to reservoirs: Do you prime an entire new set of tubing or just
replace at the quick release (I have MiniMed)? This gets so confusing with
the different pumps and sets. I use MM508 and micro sof-sets.

Thanks again for explaining the context of the post. You were most kind :)
Beth H.