[IP] photos for the list

slow night in the chat room (maybe I just got in late); so I went looking
at some of the member profiles to see how the photo portion of those
profiles is going.  NOT TO GOOD.  Please if you haven't already done so,
send Michael one of your photos so he can attach them to your profile and
let everybody "see" just who they are talking to.  You can email them to
Michael, or send them by snail mail...just send them

And yes, my ugly picture is on the list of member profiles.  Just come
visit me sometime and look at me, my Ham Shack, and the Wonder Dog, Misty.