Re: [IP] re: benzion MY stupidity

On 5 Jul 00, at 18:58, Amy Martin wrote:

> STUPID ME, thought people here said Tincture of
> Benzoin helped with stickiness, so that's why I got
> it. it's a 2 ounce bottle. And darn it! Someone just
> clarified it for me it's for cleaning sites NOT
> sticking...

Clarify the "clarifier."  Tincture of Benzoin IS STICKY!!!   And it
stinks!  It won't be "rock hard glue" like, but it will keep an opsite
laying really tight to the skin.  Haven't been swimming with one yet,
but it does seem to help with 'sweat resistance'.   ;>)    So whoever
told you otherwise must not have ever used it.