[IP] Breast sites

I use my breasts as sites.  I find them incredibly
comfortable, will awsome absorbtion, that last a long
time.  I always use the long tubing (I always throw my
pump on my bed while dressing, and it is easier when
it is longer) and I find it somewhat annoying having
the tubing seem shorter when using my breasts or arms.
 I could imagine what I would think of the short
tubing!  I am not that good at inserting my sils into
my arms alone and even some of my hip areas are a
challenge to twist to see, but insertions are very
easy to do on my breasts.  YMMV, but as far as I'm
concerned, I really like having sites in my breasts (a
male friend who always is asking me where I'm "plugged
in" was highly amused and now asks me if I have "three
nipples today" whenever I see him).

Do You Yahoo!?