[IP] re: benzion MY stupidity

 My Skin Tac H is for stickiness... 4 oz, my trainer
sent it to me when I had sticking probs.
STUPID ME, thought people here said Tincture of
Benzoin helped with stickiness, so that's why I got
it. it's a 2 ounce bottle. And darn it! Someone just
clarified it for me it's for cleaning sites NOT
sticking...as if i need that, I usually insert the set
and pile on the tape!
 DArn! Sorry, I 'm really feeling stupid, I was hoping
to get some rock hard glue to take with me when I go
away this weekend so I can prevent the inevitable
probs, but I guess they're just my destiny!

Do You Yahoo!?