re: [IP] What a day!!

Dear Melissa,

Thanks for sharing your frustrations.  You speak for a lot of us
"moms" who have   "been there, felt that."  We never dreamed that in
addition to having the biggest responsibility in the world, which is
raising our children to be caring, productive, well-adjusted adults,
we now have the added responsibility to manage this horrible disease
so they CAN grow up to be caring, productive, well-adjusted adults
who live a very long and healthy life.  Know that many of us are also
venting from time to time.

It's nice to hear things are going better.  Have a wonderful summer!

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99

>> Anyway, thanks everyone for listening!  I just needed to vent
>>alittle and things are getting better now!  We'll just get back on
>>track and keep plugging away!!

((((HUGS)))) to all of you!