[IP] RE: using the Dis backup pump

I know I jumped in on this thread a little late, but my trainer told me she
swaps pumps every 6 months - just to make sure the other is still
functional.  She said 'I sure would hate to have to have never tried the
backup pump, and have it not functioning when I really needed it.'  Good
point, and I will be using my backup in a week or so.....just to make sure.
She said the same thing about the batteries as well - to make sure and take
them both out, or the time will continue 'running down' on it.

Dawn email @ redacted