Re: [IP] Breast Sites

Before changing my site, as I was going to try THAT site, I saw my CDE
and Dr. today...When I was younger I'd had Implants put in, from a total
assymetry of that region. I'll be able to try it, but they said to test
and test to make sure the insulin isn't going into the implant.
  For now, Chicken heart took the upper hip site for today's change, and
will consider the other site next week and see for sure what it does
with my particular physiology.
Jenny S.