Re: [IP] Children Pumping

The site 'childrenwithdiabetes.com ' would be a good place to start, and
the website for the Juvinile Diabetes Federation would be the next.
I've seen kids on pumps, and they handle it better than some adults
do..LOL...So you would be well to look at those sites, and even have a
word with Melissa here on the list. Her 10 year old is on it.
Jenny S.