Re: [IP] Problems with Bgs... -- Sharon

Sharon wrote:

>>Have you figured out your basal rate for the week before your period yet?
not, this could be the reason your sugars are being stubborn at that 200
mark.  <<

Another pumper also suggested this, but you see, I'm in a dilemma here since
I had a partial hysterectomy a few years back and have no idea what my
monthly cycle is... previously I thought I was getting the highs near the
end of the month, but this is now the beginning of the month (I was never
regular in the past so why should I be now?).  Thanks anyways for the
suggestion, I may just run a temp increase for awhile and see what happens.

RoseLea and Max... working out the pumping life... :o)