[IP] Humulog miricles

> I also use glass and get an even three per vial of insulin
> Wendy (mom to Greg, 13, dx'd Dec 98, D Pump October 99)
George wrote:
There is supposed to be 1000 ml in an insulin bottle so you should
get 3 x 315ml cartridges and 55 ml left in the bottle.  Of course this
assumes that you are ONLY putting 315 ml in those cartridges.
I've seen a thread in the past about Lilly short-filling Humalog
bottles.  Has anyone else experienced this?
No, but there are supposed to be 1000 units in a bottle a thousand ml bottle
woulkld be a liter of Humulog, Pretty big 1 quart = .947 liters or something
like that. Lilly does short fill them about 990 ml short of full George.
Just teasing George it was funny! Spot