[IP] Re: What a day!!

>>I guess I do blame myself alot though cause I see all my mistakes!  I take
                                        >>alot on myself cause I think 10 is
still too young to load alot of >>responsibility on Kristina... although she
IS very responsible!

Remember that mistakes really are all right.  After over 25 years of diabetes
sometimes I feel like I should know a lot more and make a lot fewer mistakes
than I do.  It really is the nature of the beast.  You need to let your
daughter know that mistakes happen and will continue to happen, you just need
to learn from them.  When I was pregnant and on MDI, I use to pray for just
one day of perfect numbers, no highs and no lows.  Now it actually happens,
not very often but I get it right every now and then and with D that's what
you have to celebrate!

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.