Re: [IP] What a day!!

You're going to see many more unexplained highs, called Hormones. And
yeah, growth is a huge factor. She may not be eligable for the trials,
but we can be the guinea pigs and she'll get the cure.
   You vent all you like, we all envision what it would be like if
diabetes weren't in the equation, but it is.
   As a compulsive overeater, if I didn't have diabetes I'd probably
weigh somewhere in the region of 350lbs and would be dead most
likely....Having to do this stuff about the diabetes keeps the weight
off, and has pushed me into Nutrition Care studies and even though I
can't be a nurse because of the bad eyesight from birth, I still take
the biologies and chem, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology and
even Patient care. It'll help my father if he needs care later, and my
GPA is 3.8, so in a way It's helped to elevate my life. Diabetes was the
kick in the pants that I guess I needed.
   The classes help me in my own advocacy as well. You'll be allright,
and when you want to vent, VENT! LOL, we're all here for you. Kris
sounds like a smart girl, and you raised her, so trust her with some of
the responsabilities. She will have to do it all one day, and 10 is a
good age to learn. Long as she knows she can say 'help' when she needs
to, she'll be cool.

Jenny S.