[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #312

This is a question for you folks who have already done the CGMS... and I'm
asking kind of on behalf of my CDE who has the CGMS stuff in her office yet
no one has used it yet because their billing department hasn't' figured
out/decided how it should be billed to the insurance companies.  So question
#1 is:  Are there any pumpers in the Philadelphia area who have already used
the CGMS?  Question #2 is: Those of you who did, and have already seen the
insurance bill statement... do you recall how it was listed/billed.  I'm
trying to convince her to hook me up after my doc appt. on Tuesday. (which
incidentally is the first full pumping A1C I will have... wish me luck!)

IDDM since July 1976...born May 1975...pumping since March 2000 with Tabitha,
my blue minimed 508