Re: [IP] Problems with Bgs....

Roselea -
Have you figured out your basal rate for the week before your period yet?  If
not, this could be the reason your sugars are being stubborn at that 200
mark.  I know thats exactly how I know its time to rase the basals is when i
bolus down a high and it doesnt budge (actually I think it might come halfway
down and then climb before i have a chance to test).  As long as you test
(more frequently if you are making changes) I'd suggest raising those basals.
 Good luck.

IDDM since July 1976...born May 1975...pumping since March 2000 with Tabitha,
my blue minimed 508