[IP] Slow Drop

an hour - so even though it's going to take me 3 hours to come down, it is
by stages that give my body time to adjust gradually, with much better
results. <<<SNIP<<<

I think this is something I need to hear, I tend to overcompensate for the
high and ALWAYS come crashing about 4 hours later.  I am going to try your
endos recommendation if I can be patient enough.  This sounds like the kind
of advice I got from my endo pre-pump - to quit testing so much....it was
stressing me out when an hour after a meal I was 220, but thirty minutes
post meal, I would be 150...which was about right.    That was good of you
to pass on your experience. Thanks!
Bonnie Richardson