[IP] tincture of benzoin bottle

 I got the one special ordered bottle the pharmacy had
(I guess others use it, I didn't order it!) Anyhow, it
says "Benzoin Tincture" and is for an oral mucosole
protectant....to protect canker sores..I figured b/c
of the name this is the stuff y'all talk about. Please
tell me it is. The bottle is half the size of Skin Tac
H, and it cost $4.39

Do You Yahoo!?