Re: [IP] Let's put this dog to rest! From Steve Ponder,posted by onof the Admins

Thanks Fran for your thoughtfulness.

I started on a pump at 15  and am pumping now (33, almost 34).  Yes pumps
are great but not always easy.  The support for pumps here are great but it
is important to acknowledge and remember the constant work and constant
thinking and assessing they require.  Anyone new to a pump feeling
frustrated should know that this is the way is will be forever on a pump --
great freedom, great responsiblity, exhilaration and annoyance.  So,
discouraging people from thinking this is a free ride is important.  You do
get in trouble much faster on a pump if you let things go.