Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

Steve, 3 days is recommended b/c after 3 days many people have probs.  Some
need to change more often. How long a site actually lasts is very variable --
subject to weather, tape, activity, individual person, actual place on the body
and more.  Some people use a # of days -- either the official suggested one or
one that works better for them.  Some of us, change the site when it is needing
changing.  As always YMMV