Re: [IP] Re: Whats VELOSULIN like ??????

Yes Velosulin is a type of regular invented for pump use in the early/mid
1980s -- at the time animal insulin were still prevelant and they needed
buffering even more than R or H does.  Now, v still seems to work better for
some people.  IT's never been widely used so you can usually guage an endo or
cde's experience by whether or not they know what it is.