Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

He probably heard i tfrom me steve.  I routinely put in 300 ml and let it
go for two weeks, with no problems yet.  It takes quite a while for insulin
to lose a significant amount of its potency. At a room temperature of 75
degrees, a fresh bottle will last at least two months.

<Where  did  you hear that you could go 6 day? I have always been told 3
<days. Insulin will lose its potency after a while and if exposed to heat
<ect.  Besides injection sites will soon cause problems with absorbtion and
<bs will beginto rise .