RE: [IP] The aftermath of unexplained highs

Thanks for your advice.  I think that you have a point here that might be
helpful to a lot of pumpers. Instead of taking 7 units at one time maybe I
should have taken 3 units then 3 again in an hour or so.  Bringing it down
slowly sure would help me from feeling so droggy like when it falls so
I wonder (MM508 wearers) if we could use the square wave or dual for this?
I am still not 100% sure of how they work.