Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

Steve wrote:

>>Where  did  you hear that you could go 6 day? I have always been told 3
days. Insulin will lose its potency after a while and if exposed to heat
ect.  Besides injection sites will soon cause problems with absorbtion and
bs will beginto rise .<<

Many pumpers have posted here that they fill their cartridges or resevoirs
to the full 300u and only change them out when they get empty.  For my
insulin needs, 300u would last me close to 10 days so I was curious and did
try longer with not as good results as others seem to have.  Now I can't
seem to get more than 24 hours out of a site and cartridge...

RoseLea and Max...