Re: [IP] Re: Whats VELOSULIN like ??????

Same timing as regular.  Yes, the buffering makes my sites last more:

R site: 1-4 days (for me)
H site 1-3 days (for me)
V site 3-10 days
H & V mis 2, usually 3- 8 days, most often 4-7 (for me)
Velosulin hurts me less.,  Guy I have heard comment on trying V seem to
feel no difference.  Heard a number of young women and 20-30 something
women report a difference.  It is probably the case that some of us are
more sensitive to various components of different insulin.  In general,
Humalog is reported as having a shorter site range than R anyway.

Hope that helps

Ruth