Re: [IP] Re: Whats VELOSULIN like ??????

Your milage may vary, but I've heard alot of pumpers at our group say
how the velosulin didn't cause irretation like the Lispro did, I've had
no trouble with this. Some ideas on the pump page about adding a couple
of units of that Velosulin to a cartridge of Lispro is supposed to help
with the irretation, mine is from the adhesive on some infusion sets...
Check out the homepage of the insulinm pumpers...
Jenny S.