[IP] Moving to Virginia...need New Endo

We just found out our family is moving to Radford, VA in the next 4-6 weeks,
and there are no endo's listed on our IP site for that part of the state. I'd
prefer a ped's endo (Stephanie is 11, been pumping 2+ years) but will settle
for a general endo who know pumps. Radford is a small town, so I'm expecting
to have to travel, if necessary. If anyone has a recommendation, please email
me privately at email @ redacted

Betsy Sale