Re: [IP] Time To Change!!!

George: I just have to tell you.  After all this nit-picking about bolusing
.5 to get a BG from 125 to 115 (or whatever it was), is was a joy to chuckle
over your lancet reminder change.  I really never wanted to admit my
lackidaycial (sp?) attitude about the lancets.  Now, like all the rest of
you, I have hundreds hidden away in drawers, baskets, boxes, etc., yet why is
it that we just hate to take the time to do it.  I have even used them until
all they did was bounce off my finger tips.  In fact, even when pressed
firmly upon the tips, the poker bounced off and actually flew out the window!
 Believe it or not!
Anyway, this is kinda long but let me add a couple more cents to my 2 cents
while I am at it.
Must we continue on the same threads for ever?  It seems there are so so many
sit for hrs. reading the same advice in each letter.  We have been throwing
around this meter comparisons thing for dozens and dozens of letters and with
the exact same responses.  Ok, ok, I will stop griping and go have another
"Black Cow".  You northerners know what that is, certainly! Delicious.
Jackie P    (Please don't get on me to bad about these comments)  My skin is
thin. lol