Re: [IP] Re: Humalog & injusion sets...

In a message dated 7/4/00 10:14:54 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I was lucky it I could
get two days out of a silhouette  >>

When I first changed to silhouettes from softsets, I found that by the second
day, if not before, I tended to have a red spot, which sometimes became quite
a bump and occasionally leaked some pus after I removed it.  Was this the
kind of problem you were having?  After first trying more elaborate cleaning
rituals, I discovered I could almost always prevent the irritation if I
inserted through Tegaderm HP tape.  If I also add some IV3000 tape over the
non-disconnecting side, my sites always look really good.

Linda Z