[IP] Re: lancets

My friend (whose 8yo son is a pumper) told me that they always
know it's time to change the lancet when their son says, "OW!"
during a finger poke. :) She says when it starts to hurt they
figure it must be dull and in need of replacing. She didn't say
how often this happens though (didn't sound like it was that

Todd said:
(and no, George, I change lancets every few weeks, NOT twice a
year...sorry, but there's a limit to my frugality!).

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute