[IP] Re: changing reservoirs

We fill the Disetronic cartridge to 315u and use it til it runs
out (after about 9 days or so.) We do site changes every 3 days
and change the tubing every other site change. So sometimes
things get done at the same time, sometimes not. We fill 4-6
cartridges at a time and keep them in the fridge. We haven't had
any problems from doing this.

Todd said to Steve:
Your post is assuming that we are changing our sites at the same
time as the reservoirs, but many of us are not (I argued earlier
that MM wants us all to think we must change them both at the
same time, because it increases the amount of supplies we use!).
So the site issue should be treated separately from the reservoir
(and I agree that sites can't last 10 days!...but for many of us,
they can last more than 3. My average on
sils is 5-6 days).

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute