[IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

I work in the kitchen at a local university and last month one of my favorite
students graduated.  She's a pumper who really encouraged me.  Anyway as a
graduation present I bought her a silver chain with clasps on both ends so
she could wear her Medic Alert emblem on it.  Because it has a clasp on both
ends she can buy other chains and and wear her emblem on which ever chain she
feels like wearing that day.  I have a beautiful gold chain for my emblem,
that my husband bought me a few years ago, but I am thinking about doing the
same thing to that one.  I did see another chain that I loved yesterday, and
now I am very tempted!