[IP] Re: Time To Change!!

Really? We were NEVER told to do this (started pumping 11/99 with
the H-Tron Plus V-100)! Learn something new every day!
Quick survey: how many H-Tron'ers are actually doing this?
I guess I misunderstood what I WAS told about the backup pump. I
thought we weren't supposed to use it unless we had to send our
other pump in for service or for the free technical inspection,
otherwise the warranty was invalidated (or is that ONLY if the
batteries are left in during storage?)
Someone please set me straight!!! Thanks! :)

George said:
Another reminder goes out to all the H-tron pumpers. Disetronic
recommends a semi-annual switch between pumps. It's time to
transfer the latest basal rates into the pump that's been in
storage. And don't forget, when you place your pump into storage,
take out BOTH of the battery sets. Don't want to keep that clock
running on the unused pump.    :>)
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute