Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

Steve,
My physician who is a pumper told me about it and so did my diab. educator.
I've done it for a little over a year and have never encountered problems due
to heat or lost potency.  Every six days works for me just fine.  Hope that
info helps.  Perhaps you could try it and if it doesn't work you can let us
know.
Santana