[IP] Re: Time to Change

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:33:56 -0500

>this is your semi-annual reminder to Change your Lancet.  After all,
>you do have a few hundred in stock, don't you?

ROTFLMAO.  I'll get write on it.

>Disetronic recommends a semi-annual switch between pumps.

>And don't forget, when you place your pump into storage, take out
>BOTH of the battery sets.  Don't want to keep that clock running on
>the unused pump.    :>)

What effect would that have?

I ran my first pump 2-1/2 years, and returned it to D with 8- alarm reading.
The unit was 6 months out of warranty.

They told me the case was cracked and would cost $250 for a replacement.

I gave them my charge card # and a couple of days later they became a
preferred provider of Humana/Employers Health, according to a letter to this
listserv.  I was thinking about requesting a credit and asking for
Disetronic to rebill Humana.

My policy is 90/10 within the preferred provider group, $1,000 deductible.

Happy Pumping