Back in my day, was: Re: [IP] Time To Change!!!

Sam reminisced:

>Well, back in my day... we used lancets until the tip became totally flat.
>We used to buy them one at a time and we were glad to get them. If we
>couldn't get them at the store, we used to make our own by grinding down
>slivers of tin cans with a file. :-)

Ahhh ... the good ole' days. We used to make our own lancets just like
this, often after walking 10 miles to school - through 3 feet of snow -
barefoot. We'd stop at Farmer Jones' place on the way home, visit the hog
pen and cook up a batch of insulin. Yup - those were the days, all righty <vbg>

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted